So Ella Carries this "BABY", as she calls her, everywhere with her and I have decided that she will be such a good little mama.
~ She makes sure the baby has clothes on all the time, even if it means making daddy put on a diaper and pants on the BABY for her.
~she brings BABY to the table with her and feeds her and gives her a bottle.
~She takes BABY for walks in the stroller.
~She makes sure that the BABY goes potty on the potty chair even though Ella isn't potty trained yet.
~Ella aslo reads books to BABY
~ and today I found her brushing BABY'S plastic head with her comb.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Micholichek's we found you! :) Love the blog and it's nice to see Ella's pictures since I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a pic of her since she was a baby. Keep in touch.
ReplyDelete