Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update.

So it has been awhile since I have updated anything. so here is a quick update.

Steve has been transferred with John Deere to Eagan Minnesota. He is now an Instructor at the John Deere Training Center. He started Nov 1st and is enjoying his new job.

I was able to transfer with Bank of the West to the Twin cities as well. I was working less and enjoying some extra time with Ella and Family in the area.

Steve, Ella and I also Welcomed a new addition into our Family!

Genevieve Marie Mickolichek was born on 12-29-10 at 2:33pm. She was 7lbs 14 oz and 19 in long! Perfect as can be!! 10 fingers, 10 toes!

We have Also finally closed on our new house! We are very excited to move in tomorrow!

I'll post new Pics of everyone as soon as we have our computer back. most of our belongings have been sitting on a truck in Waterloo, Ia for about 2 1/2 months now.






No comments:

Post a Comment