Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello Again!
Steve, Ella, Shadow and I are in Minnesota for a week vacation. We're so excited to relax for a little bit and watch Ella have fun at the lake.
We're also very excited to announce that we're expecting again!!! Baby Mickolichek is due to arrive Jan. 2nd!
This past week Ella has been pretending to be a dog by playing on her hands and knees and going in and out of Shadow's kennel. I asked her if she was a puppy and she looked up at me and laughed. She then proceeded to go back into the kennel and shut the door.
So my thinking is that yes, this is a good time for a baby brother or sister!
on my days off I will see Ella grab one of Shadow's toys, through it at him, and go get it and run away from him. This starts the process of them taking turns having the toy and chasing after eachother around the house. It's so funny to watch!

Ella Is also talking alot more. one day a couple weeks ago I was going to put her in pajama's. Ella was playing and I all i got out of my mouth was "Ella" before she turned, looked at me, and said "what?". My mouth dropped. I didn't know what else to say back to her.

We're off for now, have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment